Diepholz 1994 GTL V1.0
Back in 2011 Tommy78 relesed his amazing scratch build of several layouts of Diepholz Airbase 19984-1996 for rFactor.
- My biggest respect for his fantastic work -
He kindly gave me permermission to convert it to GTL/GTR2.
As an event of out the DTM 1994 series we've sheduled a race on Diepholz at Bierbuden's GTR2 representation Koelschbierbude.de.
So I've started to convert Diepholz in 92-96 layout to the SimBin universe and added the values I'm able to do.
The modifications are to much to mention here, pls. have a try and share your opinion about.
We’re offering the result of all our working hours to all of you free of charge but we ask for one single fee from your side:
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours all of us spend for free for your entertainment!
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release, pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
- Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
- Animated marshals
- Full featured GTL AIW for 36 cars (incl. pace car)
- multi layer shaders
- Tommy78 for his fantastic rF version
- CY-33 for his Germay map used for loading screen
- DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
- MotorfX and Greybrad for their kind AIW guidance
- my lovely wike 'Dumeklemmerin' for all her patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I'm in contact due to conversion issues.
YOU'VE FOUND A BUG:
Pls. report bugs in our forum at www.altbierbude.de
- initial GTL version