F1 LEGENDS RACING add-on for GT LEGENDS
Release date: 31. august 2017
2D/3D stuff: BorekS (email@example.com)
Car physics: deep-strike
Sounds: wolferl / adapted for the cars by deep-strike
A free downloadable add-on car pack for GT Legends game (by Simbin), based on historic Formula One Grand Prix cars.
F1 LEGENDS RACING 2.0 (F1LR2) is a completely overhauled F1 LEGENDS RACING 1.0 (F1LR) mod content. Its about same car type list basicaly, but there is not the common car body shape anymore. All our original F1LR cars got new body, engine and all the other related part styles. The original F1LR physics has been revised and each car type got a new real based F1 1967 engine sound set. Therefore the F1LR2 is meant like a mod updated to 2.0 version series.
The reason, why the F1LR2 cars still are imaginary car manufacturers and driver names, is the car models arent created accurately according to the real historic cars.
The car types / manufacturers are easy recognisable what for physics will be used, also every F1LR car manufacturer slot is trying to keep the ground of real 1967 F1 race team colors. For more see below.
F1 LEGENDS RACING 2.0 car list:
* F1 1967 Beagle T1G, engine: Beagle V12 48 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Eagle Weslake T1G.
* F1 1967 Britus 43, engine: GBR H-16 64 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Lotus 43.
* F1 1967 Britus 49, engine: Britus V8 32 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Lotus 49.
* F1 1967 GBR P83, engine: GBR H-16 64 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 BRM P83.
* F1 1967 Grabham BT20, engine: Grabham V8 16 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Brabham BT20.
* F1 1967 Grabham BT24, engine: Grabham V8 16 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Brabham BT24.
* F1 1967 Hooper T81, engine: Hooper V12 36 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Cooper T81.
* F1 1967 Scarrini 312, engine: Scarrini V12 48 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Ferrari 312.
* F1 1967 Yonda RA273, engine: Yonda V12 48 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Honda RA273.
* F1 1967 Yonda RA300, engine: Yonda V12 48 valves. This car is based on real F1 1967 Honda RA300.
For installation extract the F1LR_mod_GTL_v20.zip file in your GT Legends main folder and answer questions to overwrite with "yes" - no original files will be overwriten.
* Please remove all older F1LR mod content from your game first.
* Installation on your own risk, no liability by the creators
To make the cars ingame visible / menu selectable, you have to add a new item "SIM_F1LR2 = F1 LEGENDS RACING 2.0" into the SIM_GTC.gdb file, path sample: GTL\GameData\SIM_GTC.GDB.
It is a text editable file (e.g. you can use Notepad app)... SIM_GTC.GDB content sample rows:
SIM_TC65 = FIA TC-65 // category that can be filtered out using NOT:
SIM_GTC65 = FIA GTC-65 // category that can be filtered out using NOT:
SIM_GTC76 = FIA GTC-TC-76 // category that can be filtered out using NOT:
SIM_F1LR2 = F1 LEGENDS RACING 2.0
HOW TO SET FRONT WHEELS VISIBLE AT VIRTUAL COCKPIT VIEW:
Look at GTL UserData folder, find your player *.PLR file, open it with notepad, find a "Wheels Visible In Cockpit" item and rewrite it this way:
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="1" (tip: you can use Notepad edit this file).
Save your modified *.PLR file, run game...
* various transparency texture related flickering
* not optimal wheel suspension arms moving
* not optimal animated driver arms and legs at virtual cokpit
UP/DOWN, FORWARD/BACK COCKPIT ADJUSTMENT:
You may need to adjust the driver position up or down and/or forward or back when changing to different cars.
To achieve this you dont have to search or map any special keys for it, just use mouse:
Push a RIGHT mouse button and with the pushed button move the mouse forwards, backwards, left or right... thats the whole trick
RESET THE COCKPIT ADJUSTMENT:
To reset cockpit adjustment back to default position you can edit the <player name>.PLR file.
Player name is the name you use to drive in GTL and the file is found in UserData\<player name>\<player name>.PLR
i.e if your GTL driver name is Speedy then the file you need to edit is UserData\speedy\speedy.PLR
Find Seat Adjustment rows and set it to zero, like this:
Seat Adjustment Aft="0.00000"
Seat Adjustment Up="0.00000"